1. Are you currently a caregiver or have been a caregiver within the last 5 years?
2. Do you have a current paycheck stub or W2 showing your experience?
3. Are you able to participate in clinicals?
4. Do you have a co-worker, supervisor or employer (must be in the medical field) willing to complete the letter of recommendation on your behalf?
5. Complete Nurse Assistant Training hours and Community Service Hours
1. Complete the online application
2. Submit your resume to email@example.com
3. Attend the administrative interview.
4. Submit required onboarding documents.
5. Attend the onboarding orientation
All applicants must be able to complete the nurse assistant training and scholarship requirements.
TB test, chest x-ray or QuantiFERON gold ruling out tuberculosis
Covid Vaccination Record
Flu Vaccination Record during flu season (Nov 1st-March 31st)
CPR Card (Must be an unexpired BLS or basic life support)
CPR classes are held in numerous locations you must participate in an In-person demonstration through either American Redcross or The American Heart Association.
Please do not submit payment unless you have received an official scholarship approval letter.
Scholarship Applicants are required to submit $200 payment every 4 weeks for 12 weeks.